Campaign of the Month: April 2011
Planejammer: The Spelljoined
Stray Manor 3rd Floor
1. Arboretum: Stretching up the remaining 3 floors of the manor’s central tower is a collection of plants from various planes and spheres. In the center lives a Giant Sundew, it is kept well fed and rarely eats many of those who find it. The house campestri also call this space home; though unlike the plants here, the tiny fungoids can leave the arboretum.
2. Armory: Another of the Seven Stars’ collections, this one is a display of arms and armor gathered throughout existence. 7 small dais hold the most elegant and prized possessions, most notably the tri-pedal armor in the corner. There is a secret door in the southern wall, within it lie cursed items & others not fit for display.
3. Drake’s Studio: In an effort to keep focused, Drake stone shaped the entrance on this floor closed and now is only accessible through his quarters on the 4th floor. There is a spiral staircase connecting the two spaces. There are 2 incomplete works near a collection of paints and pigments, some of which have dripped onto the floor. A completed work sits on an easel behind them drying. There is a cabinet in the corner containing blank canvases and other supplies. There are 2 work tables and one easy chair in the room as well.
4. Dugan’s Study: This is the research, planning and business space for the smith. In the southwest corner of the room is a secret door (lock DC 35, blade trap DC 35) holding his personal wealth. The concealed door in the center of the southern wall connects to his quarters.
5. Dugan’s Quarters: A large dining table on plush carpet is in the first room, most evenings he takes his dinner here instead of with the other deed holders. The adjoining room has his bed, dressing table with solid silver mirror and an armoire.
6. Anna/Fynn’s Quarters: Though technically belonging to his niece Anna, Fynn is the more common inhabitant of this brightly colored suite. There is a bed & armoire in the sleeping chamber and a small table with chair, a divan, a low table and 2 curio cabinets in the parlor area.
7. Fynn’s Office: A once again, cheerfully decorated room, with a small sitting/reading nook, a stately desk and a secret door in the northern wall. Behind the secret door (lock DC35) are the personal savings of Fynn and Anna (both clearly delineated).