Campaign of the Month: April 2011
Planejammer: The Spelljoined
Dimensions – The really big picture, The Macroverse.
The Planar Pillar – The Great Wheel Cosmology.
Known Planes – A master list of the known planes of the Great Wheel
Planar Correspondences – This is where I will list how variant cosmologies (i.e. Eberron, Beyond Countless Doorways, etc.) map onto the classic Great Wheel cosmology.
Movement on the Transitive Planes – A clarification of what connects to what when roaming the Planes.
Planes and Realms
- Sigil The Cage. The City of Doors. Home of The Lady of Pain. The City the Gods may not enter.
- The Prime Material Plane – Wildspace – Crystal Spheres of the Prime.
- Greyspace – Home of Oerth, the World of Greyhawk
- Realmspace – Home of Toril, world of the Forgotten Realms
- Spiralspace – Primarily Elven star system that is home to the The Rock of Bral
- Refuge – Mercane controlled vacation Sphere and Shipyard.
- Greatspace – Human dominated Hellenic culture, unified star system
- The Maelstrom- a Sphere Cluster outside The Arcane Inner Flow. Ayrun Sorpic spent several years travelling this area before being press ganged by Neogi.
- The Prime Material Plane – Phlogiston – The Rainbow Ocean between the Spheres.
- The Dreaming The one plane freely accessible by simply going to sleep!
- Coliseum Morpheuon
- Dal Quor The Region of Nightmares
- Rajrin The Dreaming Asteroid
- The Para and Quasi Elemental Planes- the rest of the Inner Planes!
- The Harrowing
- Dungeonland | Ruins of Greyhawk
- Isle of The Ape | Ruins of Greyhawk
- Farer’s Freehold
- Elemental Plane of Blood
- Elemental Plane of Grave
- Elemental Plane of Pyre
- Elemental Plane of Mist
- Neth the Plane That Lives
- The Isle of Black Trees | The Eternal Boundry
- The Greenhouse
- The Court of Rings | Greyhawk:From the Ashes
- The Crypts of Iron Souls | Greyhawk:From the Ashes
- The Mines of Dumathoin | Greyhawk: From the Ashes
- The Demiplane of Time
- The World Serpent Inn – The demiplane tavern that leads everywhere!
- The Infinite Staircase – Winding from plane to plane, the Everclimb is barely mapped other than the few landings around the Planewalker’s Guild’s headquarters.
- Via Romana – An extremely lawful pathway through The Planes. Hail Caesar!