In the two years since their adventures with the Dreamstone a lot has happened for our brave group of adventurers.
- Since Kenari now possesses the harrow deck needed to access it the group have been slowing cleansing the evils from the Harrowing. As the new acknowledged rulers of the demiplane they have seized control of the Walking Castle and now use it as their main base on the plane.
*In 5,050 Elliwinkle passes on, having attained the great age (for a giant space hamster) of two years old. She is buried in The Harrowing.
- The EIN is not very happy with them these days. Ever since “losing” the Witchlight Key they have been viewed with suspicion. Even so, the Spelljoined still occasionally do work for them.
- Vedis has now gained a reputation as a Captain on the Rock of Bral. The crew of The Nomad often find themselves invited to The Edge (a place to see and be seen for venture captains).
- In 5,051 Bral’s Planar Church of Olympus put on it’s first Olympiad. Including everything from gladiatorial events to a spelljammer regatta it consumes the Rock for nine days.
- Vedis no longer takes shifts at the Laughing Beholder, although she is still a regular and has a great relationship with Large Luigi.
- Poor Simmi passes away. No one is sure whether it is old age or too many tanglefoot bags. Before his demise he lays a single egg which Vedis keeps in a pouch around her neck.
- It is an open secret that a portal to Sigil now exists in the Temple of Celestian on Bral. It was created by a local trading company called the Seven Stars, who count two priests of Celestian among their number. For a small charitable donation, if approved by the Celestians, one can step through the arch in their sculpture garden and come out in the Lady’s Ward of Sigil.
- Kenari spits her time between Toril and the Rock of Bral, having become very involved with the Temple to Bast in Ghedaneth. in 5,051, shortly after the Olympiad, she was visited by a vision from Bast in which she was shown that the cat goddess had merged with the Realms deity Sharess.
- Melchior, Word and Ef Utan spent a year in the Outer Planes and have only just returned from a series of forays into Acheron where they encountered the edges of the Bood War.
- Lenata has continued to helm The Nomad for Vedis. As she has spent more time on the ship she has become aware that the haunting effects only seem to occur in the Flow. Kenari often travels with them when not on Toril or in The Harrowing, particularly on the Realmspace / Spiralspace run.
- The fact that your group has long been friends to the halflings of Bral brings you into contact with Mereydin Sandyfoot, the Underbaron of the Halfling Thieves Guild. He is particularly fond of Kenari and Ef Utan.
- Kenari has started funneling money and aid to Mather Esseylnn, a halfling who uses a portal to Tethyr as an “underground railroad” for Mulorrandi slaves.
- Word of Wisdom has failed utterly to find a way back to Eberron, although the expanse of planes now open to him distracts him from searching too hard for one.
This is where things stand for our heroes are we begin The Spelljoined – Book II.